Gbp/Usd Review: 18/04/11

HOMICIDALS. Today the GBP/USD jumped up after briefly touching 1.6227 (unfortunelly im minus) and installed still hold sell until now with the target at 1.6216. Because I see seller weekly indicated by MA Weekly trends will endure over Bollbands named in 1.6338, and just 10 points from there I put my stoploss. We just look at it later, hit SL and minus, or profit returns, only the gods knows, I am not a clairvoyant just a trader who is just learning am I.

Well, today I read Seth Godin's blog, author of ' All Marketers All Liars ', funny?

Cause I also see it today in the my charts. Prices (big boys, marketer, or whatever they call it) are always trying to cheat the small traders, who would buy or sell.

That's the point in learning trading right and using a STOP LOSS? In order not to be fooled and losers: D

Updated @21:50 GMT +7 : Hits TP, Thank you. Happy trading guys...

Posted With
Share my rumblings : Twitter, Facebook, Delicious, Digg, Reddit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment